For some drivers, no matter how much they love their car and invest in its upkeep, they just don’t make finding a reputable, go-to auto repair shop a priority. It’s understandable, given the plethora of options available for regular car maintenance. And who actually thinks about what to do in the event of an accident? It’s not something you plan for. You don’t want to consider all your options for auto body repair services in Philadelphia, if you don’t have to.
However, as the experts at Executive Auto Salon know that collisions, acts of nature, and other unavoidable accidents have a way of popping up and leaving you with a damaged car and no clear path to take. When you need to get your car fixed and you’re working on a tight schedule and a strict budget, where do you turn?
Watch this video for a quick peek at the key factors to consider when shopping for an auto body shop, then read below as we expand upon each point.
- Word of Mouth — Pay attention to reviews left online. Check out Better Business Bureau ratings and talk to friends and family in your area about their auto repair experience. If reputable organizations and people you can trust give an auto repair shop high praise, you know you’re probably moving in the right direction.
- Experience — Anyone can tinker with cars, but if a shop has been able to sustain business for many years, that’s not an accident. Check how many years the shop has been in business. Study their website for information; if it’s not available, that should give you pause.
- Versatility — Do you have a high-end luxury car or an antique collector car that’s in need of repair? Seek an auto body shop with experience repairing all types of vehicles.
- Innovation — Does the shop keep current with the times, in terms of trends and technology? Are they creative and able to adjust easily to the various needs and desires of their customers?
- Fairness — Find a shop that offers competitive pricing. If you need help with this, simply calling a reputable shop and talking to them about your needs and requirements will help you determine the proper course of action.
Executive Auto Salon checks all the boxes above, when it comes to auto repair in Philadelphia. We have a stellar reputation for superior customer service, unparalleled expertise on all makes and models of vehicles, an exhaustive list of services and unbeatable prices. We’re so innovative that we actually build custom food trucks to help aspiring entrepreneurs pursue their independent business dreams.
To find out more about all we have to offer, contact us today.